how to learn a new skill and where we learn and earn.


online skill

Hi friends
Welcome to SMI | suggest to me India in a very fresh post in this post I gonna tell how you can how to learn a new skill and where we learn and earn.
so let's know where we can learn and skill and earn the money you want.

so, friends, friends if you are a student and your very serious about your education but you want to earn money to executes your education properly or to live life securely so friends I will suggest you you should take some step in your life and believe me I tell a proper way to understand what thinks better for you what step you will take so let's do this.

HOW TO LEARN SKILL AND WHY?

Now friends learning an extra skill and why so do this?
friends as I told you if your student or you are doing a job and you won't earn something extra money and you won't learn something new like hacking, photography, a programmer or something else you won't learn so friends that's why you learn extra skill and now your thinking if you ready to learn so you will be finding a platform you can learn and that platform should give you the certificate of your skill and much more service can give you and also that platform should be famous so friends I will tell where you can learn that platform can give you these kinds of service and more.

WHAT PLATFORM SHOULD BE BETTER FOR YOU TO LEARN AN SKILL TO EARN SOME EXTRA MONEY. 

friends I have a platform that can give you these kinds of service and more.

UDEMY

friends Udemy.com is an online learning platform aimed at professional adults and students. Udemy, a portmanteau of you + academy, has more than 30 million students and 50,000 instructors teaching courses in over 60 languages. There have been over 245 million course enrollments.

so, friends, I am also joining the course of  "HACKING" and also many courses I have joined so friends if you finding best platform to learn a skill so you will love it also I love udemy I think udemy is the best way learn the skill and increase you're earning and archive your goals now.
now on udemy have an offer now so you can buy courses in just 399 rupees and start learning now.

AFTER LEARNING SKILL WHAT TO DO?
so, friends, I think you will ask me after finishing the course so what you will do so friends there many websites that you can use and earn money, for example, you can earn money after finish the course like you can use your skill on FIVERR and many websites there you can use your skill by finish there you clients job and you can earn money that's you want.

FIVERR
site:https://www.fiverr.com/

friends if you have any queries regarding this post or any posts so you can ask me in the comment section and I will give you an answer as soon as possible friends so friends share these posts with your friends and do something really-really cool thing.