Every hacker should know these terms of hacking.



Ethical Hacking

Hi there friends

I am an ethical hacker or developer.
today I want to tell you something very important if you want to become an “ethical hacker” so I think you should know these terms let find out what is these terms.
so friends if you are my daily reader so the thing you know I have written for one more article for you if you don’t read that article so I tell please click downlink and go for that article and read that article.

-------------------------
Click here to read. :- what is a hacker and how you can become an ethical hacker?
-------------------------------

important terms of Hacking.

1. Cloaking
2. Spam
3.RAT
4.Payload
5. FIREWALL
6.BOTNETS
7.BOT
8. HTTPS/SSL/TLS
9.ADWARE 
10.ENCRYPTION
11. SPOOFING 
12. MALWARE
13. DDOS ATTACK
14.ROADMAP
15. PENETRATION
16. KEYLOGGER
17.TERMINAL
18.REVERSE SHELL
19.REVERSE ENGINEERING
20. DOD ATTACK
21. SPYWARE
22. RANSOMWARE
23.BRUTE FORCE ATTACK
24.DENIAL OF SERVICE (DOS)
25.TROJAN
26.MALICIOUS
26.WORMS
27.VIRUS
28.TROJAN HOURS
*This the map of hacking if want really becomes a hacker so must tell you research about these terms on internet and youtube and some website I tell you down click and go.*

if you like my articles so please share and comment and also click on the bell icon and subscribe to my article.
*, THANK YOU*